National Training Programme - WORC
National Training Programme
The National Training & Development Unit offers various workshops and courses available to Caymanians seeking training opportunities and those seeking new skills for a career change.
The Unit provides job seekers seeking employment readiness training programmes, recognized certifications, upskilling and hands on training opportunities, and connects employers to those seeking opportunities though Internships and Apprenticeships.
When you register, Caymanians have the added benefit of asking for an Employment Service Officer to assist them in their job search. This assigned officer assistance can provide one-on-one service whereby job seekers can be assessed, evaluated and be connected to available employment, training and development opportunities, free of charge.
NATIONAL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES INCLUDE:
- National Internship Programme
- National Apprenticeship Programme
- Ready2Work KY
- Employability Skills 101
- GED Programme
- Specialty Training and Industry Certifications
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT UNIT ASSISTS CAYMANIAN JOB SEEKERS TO:
- Connect with training and development opportunities
- Provide scholarship opportunities to pursue specific certifications
- Support employers during job placements
- Provide employment skills training and guidance (in Technical Vocational and Educational Training (TVET) Certifications)
To register for training & development opportunities email: firstname.lastname@example.org
District Administration Building,
19 Kirkconnell Street,
Stake Bay, Cayman Brac
+1 (345) 948-2222