eServices FAQs - My eGov
Once you have signed in:
- Click on your profile photo or the avatar in the top-right corner of the page
- Select "My Profile" from the menu and your eServices Sign In details will appear
- Update your information (email address, mobile number, password, first name, last name)
- Click the blue "Save changes" button at the top of the page
Note: To utilise the SMS (text message) option for receiving one-time passcodes, please ensure that the phone number provided can receive SMS text messages.
This message means that you have another eServices account that is already linked to your driver's licence.
- If you have another account, please sign out and sign in again using the other account.
- If you don't know which account is linked to your driver's licence, please contact the DVDL Helpdesk (email: DVDL.Helpdesk@gov.ky or phone: +1 (345) 945-8344 and select Option 1 from the Menu) and ask that your Driver's Licence be reassigned to your new account.
If you setup an Authenticator App with eServices Sign In, you can remove it from your account by clicking here, then clicking the menu button and clicking Delete to remove the device. Note that you must have signed in first using a code from the Authenticator App. If you have lost access to the app, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the old device from your account for you.
- You can request for a reminder email with your username to be sent to your registered email address. Simply click the "Forgot username" link on the Sign In page.
- You can use your email address instead of your username, as this will accepted.
This usually happens if you are already signed-in in another browser tab or window and it is often resolved by ensuring that no other browser windows are open. Please follow the steps below to gain access:
- Close all browser windows
- Go back to the eServices Sign In page
- Click Forgot Password and follow steps to reset password.
Otherwise, we suggest that you try to sign in from a different browser or use incognito/private mode.
The General Registry Helpdesk will be happy to help you resolve this problem. Please contact the General Registry at CIGENREG@gov.ky or call them on +1 (345) 946-7922.
eServices Sign-In is designed to identify the person logging in to maintain accountability for online actions when transacting with the government. This can cause some inconvenience for users of those systems where several individuals have shared historical accounts. For example, we know that some companies may share a Company Search account amongst several employees or that Immigration Online access for a company may be delegated to an agency.
For those systems where account sharing is still deemed necessary, we recommend that the email address associated with the eServices account is a shared mailbox or that forwarding rules are configured on the mailbox so that all those who need to authenticate to the system can do so.