How To File A Complaint - WORC
How To File A Complaint
In your complaint, please try to provide as much detail as possible, including:
- Your name, email/address, and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Identify the service, policy, person, or aspect of WORC that you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, state the date, time, and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Identify any expectations you may have had of WORC's services result from the information provided or what staff may have said.
- Include anything else you think may help make your point or address your concerns.
Remember, only 'formal complaints' will be accepted.
To complain, complete the online 'WORC Complaints Form' (with or without supporting evidence) by clicking here.
If you require access to a computer to fill out the online 'WORC Complaints Form', please contact a Customer Care frontline customer-facing staff at WORC, Apollo House West at 87 Mary Street in George Town. Opening hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.